Give Thanks

10:14:00 PM

I'm usually strict on the "no Christmas music until after Thanksgiving" rule. However, I have to admit that I've been listening to it this year for the past two weeks! In order to redeem myself and the spirit of Thanksgiving, I have listed just a few things I am so very grateful for this year. It's a pretty stressful time of year for Lendrum and I right now, so it is always nice to take a step back and think of all the blessings we have. We really are so incredibly blessed and have been given so much. In spite of my rush to get to Christmas, I do love Thanksgiving so much. I am thankful for all of these and so much more:

1. The opportunity to teach 28 of the sweetest fifth graders you've ever known
2. My incredible, hard-working, and hot husband!
3. My loving and compassionate Savior
4. Supportive family
5. Changing seasons. This is something I've loved living here in Utah.
6. My slippers that keep my frozen toes warm
7. Music
8. My good health and modern medicine
9. BYU and higher education
10. Compassion and empathy
11. FRIENDS
12. My very own set of scriptures
13. Smart phones, as mine was recently lost.
14. Siblings
15. Financial stability
16. Date nights with my husband
17. Working for the BYU Arts Partnership and the wonderful opportunities it gave me
18. Sweat pants
19. Temples, especially many that are so close!
20. Nature and the chances Lendrum and I have had to enjoy it
21. Our car
22. A living prophet
23. Summertime
24. Chocolate
25. Trials that make us reflect on the good things in life
26. Missionaries
27. Apartment in a great ward and close to BYU
28. My two new sweaters that I got for $12. Total.
29. My parents-two of the greatest people on earth
30. LOVE.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images