Blog Makeover

11:51:00 PM

Thanks to a little blog session with Camilia, my blog has a new look! I'm liking it so far. I'll probably continue to make changes here and there, but for now I am satisfied.

It sure has been a crazy week! Between TOPS meetings and orientations, planning the next arts event for the ARTS Partnership, and trying to keep my head above water with homework assignments, I have really been stretched. I also started back up at the testing center. This has probably been the least of my worries, however. It is so SLOW. I've already had a test in the testing center this semester though, don't you worry. Lendrum is gone all the time now, so I look forward to when he finally comes home. POSITIVE: We've been able to eat dinner together every night this week!

I am so grateful for the little things in my life that help me stay positive and get through each day. Some of these things include:

Phone calls with my family
Playing the guitar
Better scripture study
Gym time
Costco trips + free samples
Visiting real classrooms with real kids
Oreo milkshakes
Games with good friends
Treats from our home teacher
Being goofy with my husband
Pretending I'm a good singer
The fifth Harry Potter book (almost done!)
Rock Climbing

Home Teacher Treats. Win. 

A Day in the Life of Lendrum

Rock Climbing at Momentum

The Oreos and ice cream were on sale for $1 each! So...we made milkshakes

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Hahaha. Lenny kills me. Also, I like you. Also, can that game night not be a one-time thing? :)

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images